Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

On Valentine's Day it was my turn to host Lunch Bunch. Here are a couple of pictures of the table and the place settings. Silly me, I forgot to take a group picture. Pregnancy makes me so forgetful!


Madelynne was so excited to find her Valentine gift on her plate at dinner. She got the movie Aristocats and watched it with the babysitter while Mommy and Daddy went to Wicked.
Matt surprised me and for Christmas he gave me tickets to see Wicked! And being the cute romantic that he is he got the tickets for Valentine's Day night. We enjoyed a nice family dinner at home courtesy of Outback Takeout and then we actually got a babysitter for Madelynne (the first time EVER) and had a real date! The music was incredible, the sets and special effects were amazing and I came away wanting to be on Broadway. OK, well not really, but the show does have a way of casting it's spell on you. I loved being out with my sweetheart and sharing such a fun night with him.
Labels: valentine's day 2008

0 comments: