Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stuck

The other day Madelynne said to me, "Baby brother is stuck. He doesn't want to come. He needs a key!" Now I know I still have NINE days (ugh!) until my due date, but I am so ready to have this baby! I don't remember being this impatient to have Madelynne, but I also wasn't nine months pregnant in the peak of the summer heat! My mom told me I need a project to keep my mind off of it, but I have been working on this project for the last nine months and I am ready to finish it up! And whoever has the key Madelynne says baby brother needs, send it my way!


5 comments:

Rochelle

Hang in there... you're almost done!

Scarchiba!

Looks like you guys found the key to get unstuck! Congratulations!! We're excited to meet Jackson.

Hatsuho

Hey I just got your shower invite, I guess it took forever to get here b/c it got send to our old address (we moved last month). Looks like your shower was fun though!! Good luck with the birth!!

dev

40 weeks today... we are anxious to hear news!! hope all is well!! good luck to the Greenway FAmily!!

Andrea

Hahaha! I love this story! I bet you are glad you found the key. I also LOVE the pics of Madelynne playing doctor and listening to your tummy. SO CUTE!!