Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bringing Home Baby

Here is our little guy already to go home and for his first day outside! Mommy was also excited to leave the hospital for the comfort of her own home.

9 comments:

dev

Congratulations!! He is adorable! And good job mom for delivering a 9 pounder!! supermom!

Rob and Juliann

YAY! Congrats on pushing out a 9 lb kiddo! Holy Cow! Lucky you.

PalsRWe

What a Sweetie.. You go girl on delivering him, good thing they didn't make you wait any longer.. Love the name too.. Glad to see you got the baby gift from us. So sad I couldn't make it to the shower. Hope to see you soon.
Get your rest and enjoy the special time you have with your precious little one..

The Atwood's

Hey, congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.

Sunny McClellan Morton

I'm so happy to see pix of your new little guy. Little Jeremy is so excited to meet him! What a great blog.

adrianne s.

Welcome Jackson! What a handsome little man. He looks a lot like Madelynne, right? My mom told me the night before I had Stella that everything was going to change and would never be the same as it was at that moment, especially my relationship with Gracie because now we would have to share time. I was so scared and everything did change, but it has been a wonderful change and there is even more love for everyone now! Congratulations! we'll have to talk soon when you are up for it.

Shanel

Congratulations!!! He is so cute and I love the dark hair, you two make pretty cute babies :)

Andrea

Oh! He is soo precious! I can't wait to see him! He looks so cute in the frogs. Congratulations!!!!

Ellsworth

He is just too cute!