Sunday, August 24, 2008

Toilet Training Flunky?



I have decided when we were getting in line for parenting skills in heaven I got in the wrong line and got NO skills for toilet training. In fact I feel like a toilet training flunky. I have tried several times to toilet train Madelynne and all of my attempts have ended badly. So, here I am trying once again and I NEED this to be my success story! If you have any great tips or tricks send them my way...

2 comments:

Rob and Juliann

Tricks? Praying helps. Sorry that's all I've got for you.

Auds Beck

Tanya-give yourself a break!! It's not worth the struggle. If she is not ready don't worry about it. Claire is alomst 3 1/2 and is just getting there. My pediatrician said they will do it when they are ready to. She hasn't seen a kindergartenen in diapers yet. Don't let her age dictate what you do, and don't worry about what other people think( I finally stopped) it's just easier to let them do it when they are ready. Claire is on her way and I am so glad I didn't fight her for months about it!! I hope this helps!