Friday, September 19, 2008

You Go Girl!

Madelynne is officially toilet trained! Once Madelynne decided she wanted to be toilet trained (and not Mommy wanting her to want to be toilet trained) things went a lot smoother and we have not looked back. She filled up her sticker chart and picked out this Cinderella princess dress with wand and slippers as her prize for doing such a good job. You go girl!

Madelynne's Charlie and Lola sticker chart all filled up!

What a cute Cinderella!

Unfortunately this is a common occurrence at our house now that Madelynne is toilet trained. She thinks it is so fun to put BIG wads of toilet paper in the toilet and flush it down. We are trying to teach her moderation, but what is the fun in that?

4 comments:

Tennille

Congratulations! What a BIG, HUGE, GIANT accomplishment! I wish I could say the same for us. Grace is keeping me guessing. One week I buy pull-ups, the next week it's back to diapers. She just does NOT want to commit! Ugghh!

Ercanbracks

Tanya! I am missing you guys so much all the sudden as I look at your cute family. You were such a good friend to me, and we truly had some wild visiting teaching days. That old Provo ward was so crazy! Congrats on your 2 darling kids. We miss you and wish you the best. check out our blog ercanbracks.blogspot.com Love- Ashley

Rob and Juliann

Way to go! Literally. How's the 2 kid thing going? Miss ya!

Anonymous

WOOHOO!!! Potty training sounds interesting to say the least. Gavin has shown interest in going potty but mainly it's a way to put off going to bed and other certain things he doesn't want to do. Jackson is adorable. Andrew and he will hopefully grow up to be great friends. Good luck Matt! Love you guys.