
Here is our little Snow White! I wasn't planning on getting the wig, but then I found one on clearance for just a few dollars and it really made the costume. It was weird to see my little blond with such dark hair, but she did look darling. While she was trick or treating she would only answer me if I called her Snow White.

Jackson dressed up as a monkey. So cute!

He wasn't really thrilled with the concept of the costume.

Madelynne, Eve, Reuben, Kaitlyn, and Lincoln before trick or treating.

Madelynne and Eve are best friends and both picked to be princesses for Halloween. Love those wigs!

Hanging out with our friends after trick or treating.

Mommy and Jackson at the ward trunk or treat.

Madelynne and her friends, Grace and Eve.

Our little monkey boy and his daddy!



1 comments:
So cute! Madelynne looks adorable even with hair black as ebony!!
Post a Comment