Thursday, February 19, 2009

You've Got Mail(boxes)!

I found these cute little mailboxes in the Target Dollar Spot and they were just screaming for a makeover. Here are the the finished products.






I love ladybugs, so of course the red mailbox was destined to became a ladybug. When Madelynne saw it she wanted one in pink with white buttons. So much fun!

5 comments:

Kristen

They turned out so cute!

Scarchiba!

It must be so fun to be at your house! I gotta tell you...I can't believe we're related because I'm pretty sure I missed all the creativity genes. Maybe they just skipped over me and landed on you?!?!? Whatever the case...I love all of your "splendiferous" ideas.

adrianne s.

What cute little mailboxes! Now, just what are you going to do with so many?

HeatherC

So cute! Yeah, what's the plan for them?

tanya

I gave them away for Valentine's Day to friends and family with treats inside. Each member of our family had one for their "goody bag" at Valentine's dinner.