My friend, Kristen, hosted Lunch Bunch this month. Isn't the table cute? The menu was Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches, Strawberry Spinach Salad, and Spinach Artichoke Dip with Chips. Dessert was this incredible Fruit Pizza.
Of course I always get distracted visiting with my friends and I forget to photograph them! Here is my cute little man at Lunch Bunch. He is growing up way too fast!
Jackson is getting so big, but SO cute! Thanks for posting all the pics of what you've been up to. Your St. Pat's Day looks like it was fun and I enjoy seeing what creative things you come up with.
1 comments:
Jackson is getting so big, but SO cute! Thanks for posting all the pics of what you've been up to. Your St. Pat's Day looks like it was fun and I enjoy seeing what creative things you come up with.
Post a Comment