Monday, April 20, 2009

Amy Butler Groupie


Pictured left to right: Kristen, Amy Butler, Tanya (holding Lincoln)

That is right. You read correctly- Amy Butler! Last Friday I got to meet Amy Butler at a local quilt shop called Stitch Cleveland. She has the most incredible fabric line and patterns. Amy was so down to earth and friendly; talking to us all like we were old friends and showing us her new line of patterns and fabrics. I got her to sign my pattern for her Domestic Goddess apron. Now I am inspired to go sew something!

3 comments:

Kristen

That was so fun!!!

adrianne s.

Ooh, lucky! I love Amy Butler! I made the domestic goddess apron for my mom last year for Mother's day! Masybe I need to get the pattern out again and make one for myself.

HeatherC

Not that I need to tell you, but those are some fantastically designed fabrics!