It has been one of those days! Madelynne has managed to get into tons of mischief today. To name just a few things:
*trying to take prescription medications
*getting into Mommy's sewing supplies and cutting her finger with my rotary cutter
*taking crayons and coloring in her books
*getting into Mommy's makeup and smearing her face with mascara
*completely soaking her clothes and self by purposely dumping her sippy cup
*getting into the 'frig and cupboards multiple times to scrounge for food because one breakfast and one lunch are not enough (poor starving soul)
Now you may wonder where I was when all this was going on? Washing dishes, switching the laundry, making dinner, changing Jackson's diaper and assorted other daily chores. All while suffering from a major chest cold and wheezing. Let us hope we both make it to bedtime in one piece since Matt has a Mutual activity tonight. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh Tanya... I'm so sorry! Do you need me to bring you anything when I come tomorrow?
OOOOOOH, that's a rough day! When it rains it pours. Hope tomorrow is much much better.
Tomorrow has to be better! Next time call me!!!
It must be something in the air! Gavin was just as bad. Same with Andrew! Or else it's those greenway genes! hehehe
Hey, doesn't that remind you of those pictures of you when you got into Mom's makeup and put mascara all over your face? lol THAT was hysterical. I'll have to find that picture.
Yikes! We've had days like that, but thankfully with no injuries or prescription meds (knock on wood)! Hang in there.
But she is so cute!!! Hey it was so great to see you Sunday. I was glad you were there. I sure miss everyone out there. Life just isn't the same still.
Wow, sounds like quite the day...hope you each made it through in one piece!
Post a Comment