I know I'm not any of the friends in this picture, but I was just thinking how life as an AF BRAT meant saying goodbye to a lot of really amazing friends. The good side is that there are so many ways to keep in touch now and it seems that we continue to meet incredible new friends.
I think I recognize 4 of those faces...I think!! Man, the time goes too fast, doesn't it? One minute you are making good friends and then the next you are saying goodbye to them. But keeping in touch is getting easier I think.
Hello Tanya, I am way overdue looking at people's blogs but what a treat to open yours today and remember that fun afternoon. I miss girl days. I miss you too!!!
3 comments:
I know I'm not any of the friends in this picture, but I was just thinking how life as an AF BRAT meant saying goodbye to a lot of really amazing friends. The good side is that there are so many ways to keep in touch now and it seems that we continue to meet incredible new friends.
I think I recognize 4 of those faces...I think!! Man, the time goes too fast, doesn't it? One minute you are making good friends and then the next you are saying goodbye to them. But keeping in touch is getting easier I think.
Hello Tanya, I am way overdue looking at people's blogs but what a treat to open yours today and remember that fun afternoon. I miss girl days. I miss you too!!!
Post a Comment