Madelynne started preschool last week! Here she is on her first day. Seriously, where does the time go? The first day the parents stayed to get the children settled in and comfortable with everything. When we were leaving Madelynne turned to me and said, "Mom, I want to be dropped off." The little independent soul was letting me know she didn't need me to stay with her at preschool because she had it covered!

4 comments:
Hmm she is very cute. I love it as she would say!
Tanya! I cannot believe what a little lady Madelynne is now! She is precious. And Jackson is looking exactly like Matt now. You must be over the moon for him! :)
To Madelynne, This is Seneca. I like your bag. I like school, too. I play and play and play.
She is beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is!
Post a Comment