Thursday, January 21, 2010

the smallest multi-tasker at our house

Jackson is a man of many talents. Mommy should not have to go to the gym to work out because Jackson is a work out in himself. As Grampa Borgersen would say, "Jackson is busy!".

Jackson starts his day by checking his e-mail and doing other important work on the computer. He knows how to make our computer perform functions I did not know existed.

Feeding time!

Helping Mommy wash the dishes. He is very resourceful in getting to what he wants.

Giving breathing treatments to his babies as part of the bedtime routine.

...and he does it all while wearing "heels"! This is the influence of a having an older sister. (I have a feeling he may want to burn this picture when he is older).

Life is short-play hard!

3 comments:

Rochelle

Such a cutie! He and Jayne are so much alike. I have identical pictures of her doing several of these things! :) I'm sure they're going to give the nursery leaders a run for their money once they both start going!

Kristen

I love that little guy! Just too cute for words!

- Erin

I'm so glad Jackson won the battle for a baby doll, even if I suspect it might be borrowed from his sister. ;-)