So, ideally you put your child down for a nap and you have a couple of hours to get some things done. Right? This past week Madelynne had other plans for nap time besides sleeping...they included putting a bead up her nose and crunching goldfish crackers into her bed. I'm still not sure where the goldfish crackers came from and why Madelynne thought her nose was the perfect place for a bead...
Madelynne has also decided she needs to wear her pajamas to take a nap, but when we put her to bed at night she gets out of bed and gets dressed. Go figure!


4 comments:
I love that she likes her jammies for naptime and gets dressed after you put her to bed.
Don't you love it?
That looks like naptime at my house. Well, if Claire took naps. But that looks like a picture from my past.
yeah. I understand the fishies in bed... every now and then I find random food in their bed... half eaten cookies... have their pb&j... fun stuff like that...
Post a Comment