There is a bunny that likes to hang out in our yard and Madelynne calls it "her bunny". When I ask her what the bunny is eating (every time we see him he munching the grass) she tells me he is eating carrots. Then she always needs to eat carrots too. The other day I looked out the window and there was the bunny lying on it's back not moving at all. I was terrified it was dead. Madelynne was asleep and I really had no desire to find out if the bunny was really dead or not, so I decided to wait until Matt got home to check it out. As it turns out we didn't have to wait that long because the bunny was just enjoying a nap in the sun. Thank heavens! We would have had one devastated little girl.
Aw! What a cute little bunny! I can't believe you got such a good picture of it. That is funny that Madelynne feels she needs to eat carrots with her bunny.
2 comments:
Aw! What a cute little bunny! I can't believe you got such a good picture of it. That is funny that Madelynne feels she needs to eat carrots with her bunny.
That would have been something to explain if it were dead. Maybe you should leave carrots outside for it.
Post a Comment