Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sunny Days

One of Madelynne's absolute favorite ways to spend a sunny, summer afternoon is in her wading pool in the backyard. It has been a great way to get her to take her nap. I just have to tell her "if you take a good nap, when you wake up we can go swimming". It is like magic! One day it did backfire when she woke up and it was raining and thundering. Needless to say Madelynne was not happy with me that she took a good nap and could not go swimming! Now everyday when she wakes up from her nap she says, "It's not raining! We can go swimming!"
Trying to figure out how to get the water to come out of the hose.

She finally decided it was just fun to put her mouth on it. No matter how many times I told her not to do it.

Madelynne hopped out of the pool and ran over to water the flowers with her watering can and water from her wading pool.

Super Madelynne diving right into the frigid water!

Lovin' it!

Watering the grass.

Too excited to get in the water to even let me get her hair ties out of her hair before she got in the pool!

Look how tall she is getting!

2 comments:

adrianne s.

Happy Birthday Tanya!! I think I am a day late, but I was thinking of you yesterday on what I think/hope was your birthday! I hope it was a great one for you!

Andrea

Oh, this looks so fun! I miss being little enough to play in a wading pool. I can tell she really enjoys swimming!