Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bibbity Bobbity Boo!

This video is for the grandparents. Madelynne found this little pumpkin and immediately adopted it for her own purposes. Here she is trying to turn the pumpkin into a magic coach to take her to the ball. The best part is she really believed that if she sang the song it would happen. Oh, to have the faith and belief of a child...


P.S.-I don't know why the direction of this video is wrong. If you know how to fix this problem leave me a comment with directions, please!

2 comments:

Jamie Lamb

I looked at your blog earlier today and got distracted with kids so I never commented. Your new little guy is adorable. Congrats! Glad you are doing well. I sure miss everyone in Ohio. What a nice way to keep in touch!

adrianne s.

How sweet that she has a pumpkin, but how sad that we can't turn vegetables into nice transportation with just a swing of a pretty stick! I would turn a zucchini into a nice Benz!