Dear Mother Nature,
Waking up this morning to 20 degree weather with a chance of snow is not Spring weather. Please remedy the situation ASAP.
The Spring Hopefuls
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt, Tanya, Madelynne, and Jackson
6 comments:
YIKES!! 20 degrees?? YOu poor, cold soul!!
I think Mother Nature is having an identity crisis! She just can't decide who she wants to be!!
When you go private, I want to be included!
Yeah, we just got about 3 feet of snow...I'm pretty sure that Mother Nature is still on vacation.
Hey, have you thought about putting your totes or crafts on Etsy? http://www.etsy.com/ It's a website to "buy and sell all things handmade". You should check it out. Sam's cousins also own their own shop and I can get you their business info if you are interested in expanding. Let me know.
Could you broach the subject again with Mother Nature because after a very lovely weekend, today's snow is really chappin' me off.
Post a Comment