Friday, March 20, 2009

St. Patrick's Day 2009

Here is my St. Patrick's Day project. I made these lucky blocks out of wood blocks painted a natural color. Then I decoupaged scrapbook papers and letters right onto the blocks. The letters were just black card stock cut out on my friend's Cricut.


This year's Green Dinner menu was Chicken Kiev, Broccoli Salad and Green Grapes. I was going to also make green mashed potatoes, but completely spaced it until after everything else was ready, so no mashed potatoes. It was still a fun green dinner with or without the mashed potatoes.

No green dinner is complete without Leprechaun Juice (aka known as Lime Sherbet Punch).

1 comments:

Andrea

We had Kierstin over for our green dinner- but I think I went a little crazy. I had green: chicken, boiled potatoes, grapes, jello, salad and punch. Don't you love St. Patrick's Day?!