A couple weeks ago at the dinner table Madelynne started singing, "You change your mind like a girl changes clothes." Leave it to Madelynne to pick up on the song she heard once on the radio!
The other day while driving in the car Jackson was sitting in his car seat and babbling away. Madelynne turned to him and said, "No Jackson, those are not words!"
My eyes have eggies(pupils).
Madelynne was sitting in her booster seat at the table eating lunch and Jackson crawled up and started trying to "eat" Madelynne's booster seat. (He is nine months old everything goes in his mouth.) Madelynne responded with, "No Jackson, this is not lunch!"
Speaking Madelynne-ese:
tiptoe: pitoe
kangaroo: tangaroo
YMCA: POY (if they can pick random letters why can't she?)
caterpillar: catapillow
Fiona: Finona
Anything in the future is tomorrow. When I go to preschool tomorrow next Fall)...When I am a little mother tomorrow...I am going to be a pink teddy bear(Care Bear) for Halloween tomorrow...
And apparently Madelynne has been reincarnated. She will talk about when she was a little mother or when I was a worm I liked to crawl in the dirt too. Silly girl!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I wish we lived closer, we have a pink care bear costume! Cute girl.
She is a silly, adorable little girl!! I love that she pointed out that the booster is actually NOT lunch!!
She is so funny! My favorite is her reincarnation one!
Post a Comment