Wednesday, April 14, 2010

caught in the act

My life as I previously knew it is now over.  Jackson has discovered how to climb out of his crib.  Here he is caught in the act.  First he swings one leg up and over the side of the crib.  Then he balances on the top and then proceeds to swing the rest of his body over and drops down.  If is wasn't such a headache to keep him in bed I would venture to say I am impressed with his climbing skills.
Madelynne is convinced he gets out of bed because he wants someone to snuggle.  This is what I found one night after I finally gave up on putting him back in bed every time he got out.  Cute if you aren't totally frustrated!
 

2 comments:

Rochelle

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at him getting out! What a clever little man! And that sleeping picture is SO adorable. I think Madelynne is right. He just needs some cuddle time.

Kristen

That is too cute!