Here is Madelynne with her first set of pig tails. Because her hair wasn't very long yet her daddy said they were more like "piglet tails". Look how little she was! They grow so fast...
Ohhhh! Cute. What a big girl she is turning into. I love it when you first figure she has enough for a pony tail. And you try try try to get all of it up and there's just a little bit. Sweet girl. How's the pregnancy going?
Hi Greenways! We are excited to have stumbled across your blog! It sounds like you guys are doing well...Matt says he's jealous of Matt's Geauga County job. That was by far his favorite internship. And congrats on being pregnant!! We're due with a boy the same week you are! Hope all is well for you...I can't believe how big Madelynne is!
3 comments:
Ohhhh! Cute. What a big girl she is turning into. I love it when you first figure she has enough for a pony tail. And you try try try to get all of it up and there's just a little bit. Sweet girl. How's the pregnancy going?
Hi Greenways! We are excited to have stumbled across your blog! It sounds like you guys are doing well...Matt says he's jealous of Matt's Geauga County job. That was by far his favorite internship. And congrats on being pregnant!! We're due with a boy the same week you are! Hope all is well for you...I can't believe how big Madelynne is!
They grow up way too fast don't they?
Becky
Post a Comment