Thursday, April 17, 2008

Indoor Beach Picnic

Madelynne has been asking to go to the beach for the past couple of days. I don't know that she really knows what the beach is since she has never been to one. However, she keeps asking to go. So, today we had an indoor beach picnic. Even though it is 70 degrees outside, we had it inside because Madelynne insisted on wearing her bathing suit and it is not quite warm enough for that with the breeze. Madelynne had a blast and when we were done eating asked to go swimming. Good thing it was nap time or I might of had to fill the bathtub up with water and let her go "swimming".
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kierstin

I want to go to the beach so we might have to do that again whenever it is that I'm coming!

Andrea

This looks so fun! And I agree with Kierstin, I want to go to the beach!