Every Spring at Chardon Square they have the Maple Festival. It is to celebrate the goodness of Maple. You can get everything maple imaginable as well as many other yummy bites. There are also rides and booths selling an assortment of treasures. This afternoon Madelynne and I met Matt up at Chardon Square (where Matt works) and attended the festival. As soon as we drove up to the square I heard these exclamations coming from the back seat, "Look Mommy! Oh beautiful! Bears! Happy Birthday!" Madelynne was already having a good time and we hadn't even parked the car yet!


This was the name of the bear ride Madelynne absolutely had to ride.



We rounded out the day with a nice hot funnel cake. As Madelynne would say,"Hmmm...tasty!" or "Good-licious".
1 comments:
Oh, I never knew about the Maple Festival while we were there- looks like fun!
Post a Comment