I hear this sentence several times a day now that the weather is finally getting warm. Madelynne had insisted on wearing her piggie pajamas for nap time and then did not want to get dressed when she woke up. But, as soon as dinner was over and we mentioned going to the park, Madelynne was all about getting dressed to go outside. Because I am trying to be a little less uptight about things I didn't even care that the clothes she wanted to wear didn't match. I was just happy she wanted to put them on! Live in the moment, right? As soon as we got to the park Madelynne was off and running to the swings and the slide. Her little squeals of delight and giggles as she ran were priceless. I love my girl! The last picture in the slide show shows how Madelynne felt about going home.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment