Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

This year I was totally spoiled for Mother's Day. Instead of being pampered for a day I was pampered the whole weekend starting on Friday. I am a lucky girl. Matt and Madelynne gave me a KitchenAid Mixer which I have wanted F-O-R-E-V-E-R! They also took me out to dinner on Saturday night. On Sunday they pampered me and made me a yummy dinner! I loved every minute of it-the time with my family was priceless.




3 comments:

Rob and Juliann

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky girl! I'm so jealous of your weekend of pampering. Rob has had strep so Thurs (my b-day) sucked (shhh! Don't tell him that!) and mothers day...I took the kids to church all by myself...I am truly jealous!

Andrea

Oh! You have a cute husband!! Don't you just love your kitchenaid?

Andrea

Yay! A cute picture of you and Madelynne!! I want more pics of you because you are so cute!