
OK, so being pregnant you spend a lot of time running to the bathroom. And yes I do mean running. The baby is pushing on your bladder and you are hoping you don't embarrass yourself and wet your pants. Maybe the more accurate term is waddling as fast as your belly will allow... At any rate the bathroom takes on a whole new significance in your life when you are pregnant. I have made this observation...why are all the toilets so incredibly low to the ground? Maybe it is because I am suffering from sciatica and it makes getting up from a sitting position really difficult, but for the love! Thank heavens for the handicap stalls where the toilets are higher... Has anyone else noticed this?



1 comments:
Love the new layout! Glad I don't have to worry about those rushed trips to the restroom anymore! Good luck
Post a Comment