Friday, May 23, 2008

Every Princess Needs a Castle

Madelynne is really into princesses right now. She reminds me on a daily basis that she is a princess (so cute!). A couple of weeks ago she started talking about needing to wear a pretty dress to go to the castle. Perhaps she has just had a few too many viewings of Cinderella, but she is completely serious when she says it. Then we have to find which dress she wants to wear and do her hair. Until a few days ago, there was no castle, but now all of Madelynne's dreams have come true...she has a castle to call her own.




4 comments:

Julie

So cute. She'll never wonder if she is loved!! Every girl needs her castle.

Rob and Juliann

How funny. Look at that cute belly you've got!

HeatherC

So jealous of the adorable castle! So cute!!

Rochelle

Love the castle... I can't get over that bow collection on the wall! :) I hope you get feeling better soon... I miss seeing you at church!