Last night we were finally able to get our garden planted. Madelynne loved helping carry the plants, drawing with her sidewalk chalks, and playing in the dirt. And who knew she would be so excited about worms! She kept calling the worms, "snakes", and was not afraid to get down in the dirt and hold them. At one point I heard Madelynne crunching on something and when Matt asked her if she ate a worm she said, "Yes!". I think she really ate dirt, but we can't know for sure...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
my Avery has those same cute shoes...
I am so excited for my garden this year....YEAH for garden tomatoes!!!
Oh, we are doing the same thing tomorrow-well, maybe "we" isn't the right word- I should have said Jared is doing the same thing tomorrow and I am supervising, haha! NO, I'll help out how I can. Yummy worms!
Post a Comment